8.04.2009

Cruisin' Alaska

I just got back from cruising to Alaska with my mom, grandma Zentner, Lindsay, and Kim. Here we are on the ship's deck near Hubbard Glacier:

Here are some highlights...
We ate:


And ate:

And ate:


And drank:

And drank: :)

Took tons of pics (about 650 between us):

And saw some breathtaking sights:




It was a 7 day cruise, and we visited Juneau, Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria British Columbia, and Seattle. Grandma Z behaved herself most of the time, we laughed until we cried on several occasions, and had an absolutely fabulous time. Love you guys! Thanks for a great trip!!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

That looks like an absolute blast. I LOVE the photo of YOU taking a photo, although it's just the back of your head, it is a great shot.

I'm glad you were all able to do that together.

Cruises have never called to me, but this one does look more my style. Fun stuff. Welcome home.

Kim said...

Yay!